My Old school is different then what yours might be. Make sure tho its before Biggie died because that ushered in a different area in rap music. Ok I got one song that i couldn't keep off that came out a year later. Here is a list of a couple that i got to hear today while I'm out and about...
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - They Reminisce Over You
Arrested Development - Everyday People
Will Smith - DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince - Summertime
A Tribe called quest - check the rhime
Camp Lo - Lucini
Notorious BIG - Juicy
Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' But A G Thang
LL Cool J - Around The Way Girl
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony- First of the Month
Naughty By Nature O.P.P.
Ahmad - Back in the Day
Common - I Used To Love H.E.R
Ice Cube-Today Was A Good Day
Skee-Lo - I Wish
Warren G - Regulate
Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
No comments:
Post a Comment