
Just found more two videos for my presidential choice this election.... He has changed the perception of a presidential candidate for a bunch of folks in this country. Its almost like cheering or routing for your favorite college and pro teams, but on a more tremendous level...
A Obama song/video on a Lil Wayne beat. Now tell me two more popular people then these two in America right now....
1 comment:
You know what. I'm tired of people knocking Senator Barak Obama for being an alleged "Rockstar". Isn't it a good thing when the people genuinely LIKE their elected officials?! I mean I don't understand all the "hating" because the man is liked by many. It sounds like a common case of JEALOUSY...you know kind of like when you're in grade school and there's that one girl/guy that every one is always sweating and you're just mad cause that's not you...yep sounds like a classic case of jealousy to me!
Post a Comment