Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Got Next.....

I really want to hoop with Obama and see what his game is like. He seems like a big trash talker on the low. Any way thought I would throw up another picture of Obama in something beside a suit to show us he is really one of us.....lol.



The remix to "Put On" is finally out and of course who know who is on it..... Jeezy grabbed Hov for this joint....

PUT ON REMIX - Young Jeezy feat Jay-Z

Let me know what you think of it... Did he kill it better then Yeezy????

1 comment:

DCtoBC.com said...

yo. i think they killed it differently. yeezy laid down some shit that u can recite in the club along with your girl homies. jay said some shit that was like, "oh my goodness. you DID fry prodigy that one day." it was like a short history lesson and a sassing for all the haters at the same time. he just put everybody back in line who doubted him.