The time is here folks. The auction is officially set for this Saturday June 19th. Doors open at 6pm at the Lounge of 3 on 10 & U st NW, Washington DC. "The Art in Life" is based off a idea I had about connecting the youth in DC and Africa through art and a pen pals program. If you visted the old
"I sit here putting together letters to create words that become these letters which has become my voice speaking to you....
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
YEBies Presents: "Art In Life" Silent Art Auction
The time is here folks. The auction is officially set for this Saturday June 19th. Doors open at 6pm at the Lounge of 3 on 10 & U st NW, Washington DC. "The Art in Life" is based off a idea I had about connecting the youth in DC and Africa through art and a pen pals program. If you visted the old
Labels:
Africa,
Art,
Black America,
DMV,
History,
Personal Items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment